Jackie and Fez's love of The Village People inspires the rest of the gang to hold a "Disco Sucks" bonfire. While there, Fez meets a very friendly rocker chick and Jackie get jealous, Donna meets some of Randy's ex-girlfriends, and Hyde meets the local law enforcement officer. Meanwhile, Red and Kitty meet their neighbors; Kitty's worried how Red will react to their lifestyle, but all that concerns Red is which football team they're cheering for.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
Special Guest Stars
- Barry Williams as Jeff
- Christopher Knight as Josh
- Adrienne Frantz as Kelly
- Samantha Raddock as Linda
- Deanna Wright as Sarah
- Ron Pearson as Officer Ron
- „(In response to Jackie's plan to get Fez) If you get in the way of me setting things on fire, I'm setting YOU on fire”
- „Look at this. A cop and a degenerate sharing a beer. It's a Disco-sucking miracle”
- After being dumped so many times, Fez decided to have one-night stands to avoid heartbreak.
- Fez's dream tries to tell him that Jackie is in love with him, but he misunderstands the meaning of it.
- When Randy tells Donna to imagine all the people they've dated in one room, and Donna replies, "We'd have a room full of girls, and Eric." This is an error, because Donna has dated Casey Kelso as well.
- Barry Williams and Christopher Knight previously starred in The Brady Bunch as Greg and Peter Brady respectively
- Randy and Kitty had a bet to find out if Fez was secretly gay. This offensively fits into the American "every character with a foreign accent must be gay" TV trope seen in plenty of contemporary shows not set in the less enlightened '70s.