Point Place goes paranormal when Eric falls for Donna's new look, Laurie goes psycho on Kelso, and Fez tries to figure out why Midge has disappeared.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Tanya Roberts as Midge Pinciotti
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Lisa Robin Kelly as Laurie Forman
- Kitty – Well, now, that’s strange. Midge’s car is right there, Bob said she wasn’t home. In fact, I haven’t seen her for days
- Hyde – Maybe she went to the store and forgot where she lived
- ―Damn, Hyde
- Hyde – Hey, I don’t know how this fits into you’re murder theory, but Bob’s wearing an apron with guts all over it and holding a big carving knife!
- Fez – He did kill Midge! And I never got to see her naked
- Comic spoofs of several Alfred Hitchcock movies, including Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window, Vertigo, and North by Northwest
- The title of this episode is a reference to the 1976 Jethro Tull album, Too Old To Rock and Roll Too Young To Die.
- Fez is dressed as Dr Frank-n-Furter from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", which was released in 1975.
- Why would Bob say that Midge was in Chicago? He sees her moments later, and Kitty mentioned that her car had been in the driveway; did she take a bus?