The guys go bowling, where Hyde introduces his new girlfriend, Jill, but Eric is not alright with her hanging out with the guys. Fez's relationship with Rhonda continues to accelerate despite Jackie's ill wishes.
Donna is speechless when Bob and Joanne reveal they are intimate in their relationship. Joanne agrees to hold off on the overnight visits despite Bob missing the point.
Red must see to it that Pastor Dave returns to his ministry duties after he resigns as pastor "thanks to his good friend, Red Foreman." He does this by telling Pastor Dave how the rest of the congregation missed him so much they were willing to bag dog poop and send it to Red's house.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Tommy Chong as Leo (credit only)
- Kevin McDonald as Pastor Dave
- Cynthia LaMontagne as Rhonda
- Anne Stedman as Jill
- Mo Gaffney as Joanne
- Hyde dumps Jill because she likes The Little River Band.