Eric's sister Laurie brings her friend Kate home for Thanksgiving and Kate stirs up trouble when she comes on to Eric and kisses him. The family sits down to Thanksgiving dinner and realizes that no one remembered to pick up Grandma.
Laurie is coming home for Thanksgiving 1976 and she is bringing a friend named Kate. Kate takes a liking to Eric and they make out on Eric's bed, which Eric feels guilty about, and tells Donna, who becomes really mad at him.
Red's mother Bernice Forman keeps calling Kitty to make sure she gets picked up at the airport and Bob offers Red a job at Bargain Bob's, which Red declines at first because he doesn't want a job out of pity. At Thanksgiving dinner Red's mother calls again and they realize they forgot to pick her up. She ends up going to someone else for dinner.
Eric tries to talk things out with Donna but to no avail. When everybody is at the Forman's for dessert, Red accepts Bob's job offer so he can buy a portable T.V. for Laurie. Donna comes in but she leaves again and goes to her own house where she and Eric talk things out and they kiss.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Tanya Roberts as Midge Pinciotti
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- This is the first episode in which we hear Red call Eric "dumbass".
- all the young dudes | MOTT THE HOOPLE (1972)
- you sexy thing | HOT CHOCOLATE (1975)