Donna is suspicious of Randy's intentions when he invites her to a cabin under questionable pretenses. Jackie wants to work for Christine St. George, a talk show host for "What's Up, Wisconsin?" Hyde meets Red's friends and questions his own marriage.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
Special Guest Stars
- Mary Tyler Moore as Christine St. George
- Dick Van Patten as Murph
- Gavin MacLeod as Smitty
- Jud Tylor as Samantha
- In this episode, Christine St. George's receptionist references Brooke Shields, who played Pam Burkhart on the show.
- Red: They never tell you about the three rings. The Engagement Ring, the Wedding Ring and the Suffering.
- Jackie:But, I'm supposed to be her co-anchor!
- Receptionist: And I'm supposed to be Brooke Shields! Ain't life a bitch?