Eric and Donna find it hard to stay celibate, so they agree that one night together will not hurt anyone. But before they have a chance to get it on, Mitch tells Donna a secret about Eric that changes things. Meanwhile, Red and Hyde see a side of Pamela they will never forget.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
Special Guest StarEdit
- Seth Green as Mitch Miller
Special Appearance byEdit
- Caitlin Crosby as Chloe
- Kitty: What?
- Red: What?
- Kitty: What?
- Red: (laughing)
- Kitty: What are you laughing at?
- Red: Just life. it's a hoot.
- Kitty: Well, I don't know what's in that orange juice, but I'm gonna pour myself a glass.
- Hyde: Red, what I want to know is, what did Pam mean?
- Red: Not here. Toyota. This is the only place that's safe. Look, if I was a single man, what we saw today would be, like, a reward for a lifetime of disappointments. But I'm not. So it's just another disappointment.
- Hyde: For you, maybe. I saw 'em. I don't care who knows it.
- Red: You better care, cause if Kitty finds out, I'm taking you down with me. When I take people down, they stay down. Just ask North Korea.
- Hyde: But I have so many questions. I mean, I've been flashed before. But it was always followed with either, "get " or "there's a 2-drink minimum," but, "hi, boys"? It has me reeling. Oh, maybe she was coming on to us.
- Red: She wasn't coming on to us. She was coming on to me. She heard about my war record. I'm a hero.
- Hyde: Red.
- Red: Toyota!
- Hyde: Did you see that look she just gave us? Was that, "please don't tell anyone you saw my boobs"? Or, "please come over and see my boobs again"?
- Red: Do you have to keep saying that word? Let's just call them... them. " this the last time we ever talk about it. From here on out, it never happened.
- Hyde: But, Red.
- Red: Steven, I have been to war. I have seen a lot of things in my life. And there only three things that I was gonna keep secret until the day I die. This is number four. And five.
- Red: Alright, I admit. That we saw Pam's... them. But it's not like we planned it.
- Steve: Although our timing couldn't have been better.
- Jackie: Oh, I think you mean "worse," Steven.
- Hyde: No, I'm pretty sure I meant "better."
- Kitty: Red, how could you?
- Red: Kitty, we just opened the door, and there she was. What was I supposed to do, rip the eyes out of my head?
- Pam: Oh, don't feel bad, you guys. This isn't the first time my body has caused a fight. One time I caused a riot on a topless beach in Venezuela. Imagine what you saw, only all tanned and oiled.
- Steven: Huh. (Jackie smacks him) She told me to.
- Bob: Well, I hate to let the cat out of the bag and then leave, but looks like that's exactly what we're gonna do.
- Pam: Enjoy your fight.
- Jackie: I can't believe you saw my mother topless and didn't tell me about it right away. Now I know.
- Kitty: I am so mad, I can't even stand to look at you.
- Red: And yet you do. Because your eyes work. you see my problem? All right. all right. We're going.
- Jackie: I am gonna march right in that room and tell my mother there are consequences to her topless actions.
- Kitty: And that she needs to start wearing pantyhose. This isn't Las Vegas.
- Jackie: What do you think he meant Whoopsy doozy?
- Kitty: Not here. Toyota.
- Kitty: What are you two doing out here?
- Red: We.. We -- we're just... trouble.
- Eric dated a girl for a while when Donna dated Casey. Eric never mentioned her to Donna and she is only referred to as 'Slurpee Girl'.