When Hyde's father asks him to housesit while he's out of town, the gang convinces Hyde to throw a party. But when things get out of hand and they accidentally break a signed Peter Frampton guitar, Hyde has some explaining to do. Meanwhile, Kitty uncovers the real reason she's upset Donna is dating Randy.
Hyde has to watch over his father's house when he goes out of town. A subsequent party goes out of control and only Leo can fix the damage. Kitty is still furious against Donna for kissing Randy in Eric's old bedroom and tries to ridicule her. After defending Randy, Red stays at Bob's to avoid further fights with Kitty.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Tommy Chong as Leo
Special Guest Star
- Donna – I just told Mrs. Forman that she was a bad mother and that Eric went to Africa to get away from her
- Red – Why would you do that!? Never tell people the truth! Now I have to go back there and fix this before it gets worse. If I have to spend another day with your father, I'm going to end up killing myself. No offense
- Bob – How is THAT no offense. You should have just said offense
- Red – Fine, offense
- Yet another time Kitty refuses to admit to her own wrongdoing, such as insulting and provoking Donna. Donna says Kitty is insane; this is quite true, given her ridiculous reactions throughout the episode. Kitty was actually misplacing her anger. She was upset that Eric's life didn't go the way she wanted, and couldn't accept that.