After Leo leaves an ambiguous note on Grooves' front door, a guy named Randy Pearson (Josh Meyers) applies for a non-existing job. Hyde hires him while he is intoxicated, and after sobering up, wonders if it was a good decision. Jackie, Fez and Donna go to a bar so Jackie could hit on guys and then break their hearts to make her feel better. Red and Kitty try to get Hyde's wife, Samantha, to leave.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti (credit only)
- Tommy Chong as Leo
Special Guest StarEdit
- Jud Tylor as Samantha
- Scot Holroyd as Mark
- Catherine Kresge as Kim
- A second version of the season 8 opening sequence was created for the rest of the season due to the inclusion of Josh Meyer's character. In this version, the circle goes faster before ending with Leo who is confused by a voice shouting "Hello, Wisconsin."
- Although credited in the previous episode, this episode marks Tommy Chong's first appearance as a series regular since season 4.
- Hyde: (To Randy, after successfully tricking customers) "I'm making you assistant manager in charge of scams."
- Hyde: Leo, man, your fired. Leo: I think you mean "fried" and I am. Hyde: No, I mean fired. Leo: That even funnier.