Scene Changes appear in every episode of That '70s Show.
They usually show the characters doing something in front of a colorful background, sometimes included the mirror image of a character doing the same thing. They explore the fads of the '70s and the psychedelic feel eg. with acid trip images of posters that talk or characters jumping in rooms with no acutely discernible spacial shapes.
The scene transitions prominently feature the That 70's Show flower (smiley button in initial airings) doing different things to entertain viewers over the scene changes.These are including but not limited to:
- Filling the screen with multi-colored flowers.
- Fizzling like a bomb before splatting onto the screen.
- Deflating like a balloon.
Another prominent scene transition from seasons one and two feature pictures of people in different poses with another mouth superimposed over the top, singing a line of lyrics, usually the word 'Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh..." These pictures include (but are not limited to):
- A busty, blonde woman in a red swimsuit (who can also be seen on Eric's wardrobe door).
- A blonde, oiled-up wrestler.
- Some female ice skaters.
- Richard Nixon