Both still hurting from their break-up, Eric and Donna fight over "custody" of their friends. And when Red starts spending time with Pastor Dave, Kitty hopes he won't do anything to ruin this new friendship.
Eric throws Donna out of the basement and they start to fight over who gets "custody" of their friends. Donna earns the early advantage by getting cable and promising partial nudity. Eric gets back by telling Bob that the gang loves his jokes, which results in everyone going back to his house.
They settle on making a schedule and trying to buy their friends with fun weekend trips until they eventually decide to act normal around each other and stop tearing the group apart. Red befriends Pastor Dave. Kitty is happy at first, but is later worried when their newfound friendship doesn't involve the two sharing their feelings as she expected it to.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Fez temporarily becomes Donna and Eric's 'divorce child' during an argument and Hyde berates them.
- Tommy Chong is absent from the main cast in this episode.