As Red and Kitty celebrate their 25th anniversary, Kelso gets bitten by the marriage bug and decides to propose to Jackie. But Vic (guest star Bruce Willis), a sketchy fast-talker with a bad toupee, makes Kelso a job offer he cannot refuse. Meanwhile, Donna is disappointed that Eric has not reached out to her from Africa.
Kelso decides to propose to Jackie but is offered a job at Chicago's Playboy mansion that he can't refuse. Fez tells Jackie that Kelso wants to propose, so Kelso is left with a huge decision to make. Red and Kitty celebrate their anniversary, and Donna feels bad when Eric calls Kitty much more often than he calls her. Randy tries to console Donna. At the end of the episode, Kelso joins his friends in one last circle before he moves to Chicago.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
Special Guest Stars
- Jud Tylor as Samantha
- Kitty and Red married in 1954.
- This is Kelso's final appearance on the series, until the series finale
- Kelso gets a job that makes his friends envious.