When Donna and Randy spend more time together, Fez and Jackie suspect that there's more going on than just a friendship. However, they quickly learn their lesson when their poor detective skills get them into trouble. Meanwhile, Red gains a newfound respect for Leo.
Donna starts spending more time with Randy, much to Fez and Jackie's suspicion, and the latter decides Eric has to know about this mingling. Red hires Leo to be his photographer at a Veterans' Reunion, as Red is now the most decorated veteran and wants to show off, but Leo steals the spotlight when he reveals his military past. It is revealed that Eric had broken up with Donna and that's why she is now hanging out with Randy.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Tommy Chong as Leo
- Cody Nickell as Young Leo
- Michael Maury as Army Buddy
- Jack Lindine as Veteran
- David Joyner as Jazz Musician
- Tom Weber as Counter Guy
- Red – Sorry, Bob. This round's for boys who fought for Uncle Sam, not boys who hid at their uncle Sam's
- Leo – Hey, man. Even though he didn't see action, he still deserves a drink
- Red – Alright
- Leo – Barkeep! One Shirley Temple (Leo and Red laugh and high five)
- Eric broke up with Donna in a letter
- Leo served in the military
- He had a promising future, but made the mistake of accepting a ride from jazz musicians who were smoking pot. After that, it was all down hill to fried hippie.
- Bob is discriminated against by other veterans, not just Red.