Eric thinks he killed his grandmother, Bernice Forman, when she dies in his car after he asks her, "Would it kill you to be nice?" and doesn't know how to deal with it. Red is also at a loss on how to cope with his mother's death and is embarrassed by his emotional brother Marty, who comes to the funeral.
Eric thinks he killed his grandmother, Bernice, when she dies after he tells her off for being nasty to his mother and says "it wouldn't kill you to be nice", and he doesn't know how to deal with it and ends up getting into a bar fight. Red is also at a loss on how to cope with his mother's passing and is embarrassed by his emotional brother Marty, who comes to the funeral. Eventually, Eric admits to Red what he said to Bernice just before she died, but Red is more than forgiving (and very amused at the fact this sort of thing would only happen to Eric).
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Tanya Roberts as Midge Pinciotti (credit only)
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti (credit only)
Special Guest StarEdit
- Marion Ross as Grandma Forman
Guest Star Edit
- Buckley as Charlene
- Kevin McClatchy as Man #1
- Jessica Meyerson as Charlotte
- Mary Pat Dowhy as Waitress
- Earl Bullock as Funeral Director
- After Grandma dies in the car, she can be seen blinking while her head is on Eric's shoulder.