Donna is still in California and still miserable as she misses Eric. Meanwhile, Kelso has found a new love in Annette Berkardt. Desperately wanting to reveal his love for Donna, Eric disobeys his parents and heads to California to find her and Kelso. Meanwhile Jackie and Hyde become closer than ever before.
Eric and Donna are making out on the couch then Fez creeps them out by saying they are giving him "needs". Fez runs outside, Kelso complains that nothing new happens in the town and leaves. Then Hyde and Jackie start making out.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
Special Guest Star
- In one scene Hyde tells Eric he can cover him because he "has no problem with fooling Whitey." (referring to Red). Eric responds "Hyde, you're white." Hyde dismisses Eric's claim by claiming that he's "barely" white. In Season 7, episode 2, we discover that Hyde's real father is black, therefore, making him black and white.
- Jackie and Hyde are together.
- This episode serves as a continuation of the season 4 finale.