Randy gets himself and the gang in trouble after they steal the Fatso Burger mascot and upset the whole town. Jackie lets out her fear of clowns, Fez unsuccessfully tries to hate Randy and Donna gives in to her dark side.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Tommy Chong as Leo (credit only)
- Richard V. Licata as Mr. Visotsky
- Red obviously can't bring himself to admit that he couldn't care less about the kids stealing Fatso to Kitty, given he spoke in fragments to go along with what Kitty was saying.
- Bob has apparently gotten into fights with other clown statues at fast food places.
- Shouldn't Bob have known Fatso Burger was closed since the lights were off in the building?
- Donna acts like Eric normally does throughout "Fun It" as this episode was written for his character, but since Topher Grace left, the script was adjusted.
- Jackie's nightmare in the end credits, parodies the infamous scene from The Godfather where Jack Warden finds the head of his prize horse underneath the covers.
- Donna: (Grabs an ax, excited about the crime) "What about an ax? Do we need an ax?!"
- Hyde: "Uh, no. (Takes the ax) But if we ever decide to go on a murder spree at a sleep-away camp, I'll call you."
- Fez: (Hidden behind Fatso, pretending to be an employee over the speaker) "Sorry, we're closed."
- Bob: "Then why did you take my order?"
- Fez: "Please drive away."
- Bob: "But I'm hungry"
- Fez: "Then go get a pizza."
- Bob: "But I had pizza for lunch."
- Fez: "Well, whose fault is that!?"
- Bob: "Go to hell, Fatso!"
- Fez: "See you there, lardass!"
- Kitty: "Don't you remember when we used to go there every Friday and just think about our future?"
- Red: "I thought we were just eating burgers. Women are always doing something else."
- Donna: "What do with do with a stolen clown?"
- Hyde: (In the Circle, later) "THIS is what we do with a stolen clown. Come to think of it, this is what we do without a clown. It always come back to this..."
- Red: (About Fasto) Kitty's real upset; apparently this thing's some kind of symbol of our love. Help me take it to the dumpster.