Randy gets himself and the gang in trouble after they steal the Fatso Burger mascot and upset the whole town. Jackie lets out her fear of clowns, Fez unsuccessfully tries to hate Randy and Donna gives in to her dark side.
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Josh Meyers as Randy Pearson
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Richard V. Licata as Mr. Visotsky
- Donna – (Grabs an ax, excited about the crime) What about an ax? Do we need an ax?!
- Hyde – Uh, no. (Takes the ax) But if we ever decide to go on a killing rampage at a sleep-away camp, I'll call you
- Fez – (Hidden behind Fatso, pretending to be an employee over the speaker) "Sorry, we're closed"
- Bob – "What? Then why did you take my order?"
- Fez – "Thank you. Please drive away."
- Bob – "But I'm hungry."
- Fez – "Then go get a pizza."
- Bob – "I had pizza for lunch."
- Fez – "Well, whose fault is that!?"
- Bob – "Go to hell, Fatso!"
- Fez – "See you there, lardass!"
- Kitty – Don't you remember when we used to go there every Friday and just think about our future?
- Red – I thought we were just eating burgers. Women are always doing something else
- Donna: "What do with do with a stolen clown?"
- Hyde: (In the Circle, later) "THIS is what we do with a stolen clown. Come to think of it, this is what we do without a clown. It always comes back to this..."
- „Kitty's real upset; apparently this thing's some kind of symbol of our love. Help me take it to the dumpster”
- —Red about Fatso the clown
- Bob has apparently gotten into fights with other clown statues at fast food places.
- Shouldn't Bob have known Fatso Burger was closed since the lights were off in the building?
- Given the amount of years he's gone there, Bob should know what the opening hours are.
- Donna acts like Eric normally does throughout "Fun It" as this episode was written for his character, but since Topher Grace left the script was adjusted.
- Unlike Eric's character, who acted deadpan, Donna gives energy and excitement to the lines.
- Jackie's nightmare in the end credits, parodies the infamous scene from The Godfather where Jack Woltz finds the head of his prize horse underneath the covers.
- Tommy Chong is absent from the main cast in this episode.