Donna intentionally fails English class and begins smoking so as to infuriate her parents and get their attention. Eric gets suspended from school after getting caught holding Donna's cigarette. As punishment, Red makes him smoke a whole pack. Jackie is upset Kelso won't let her decorate his van and Hyde and Fez go on a double blind date. Bob tries to blame Eric for his daughter's degeneration.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Tanya Roberts as Midge Pinciotti
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- Lisa Robin Kelly as Laurie Forman
Special Guest StarEdit
- Melissa Joan Hart as Mary
- Lindsay Sloane as Patty
- Jeff Austin as Mr. Brownberg
- Thomas Weber as Admissions Officer
- MAN (with Red’s voice): Well...looks like we have a model student here! Excellent grades, secretary treasure of the AV-club...Uhoh, what’s this?! You were suspended?!
- ERIC (with Kitty’s voice): Yes, sir, for smoking UCHE-UCH
- MAN (with Red’s voice): Well, we can’t have a loser like you at our school! I’m sorry to say you’re not Princeton material dumb-ass!
- ERIC (with Kitty’s voice): Oh if only UCHE-UCH I’d listened UCHE UCHE to my mother UCHE-UUUCHH (coughs up some phlegm) Sorry...
- (Donna sitting at the table, Eric comes in)
- ERIC: Hey.
- DONNA: Hi.
- ERIC: So, what do you wanna do, you wanna watch some TV or eat some ice cream or.. I don’t know, apologize to me?
- DONNA: I’m sorry!
- ERIC: Well you should be! Okay, I’m sorry, I was expecting more of a fight.
- DONNA: Did you get in a lot of trouble for of the cigarette?
- ERIC: Surprisingly, yes. Turns out Red has a temper, so yeah...who knew...
- DONNA: Really?
- ERIC: And..uh... your dad doesn’t like me anymore.
- DONNA: That’s okay. Cause I do! (they kiss)
- (Eric is sweeping, Red is sitting on the porch, Bob walks by)
- BOB: Hey, I heard Eric got suspended?!
- RED: Yeah and we’re all real proud!
- BOB: I’ll tell you what Red, I think Donna’s been having trouble because Eric’s a bad influence!
- RED: Could be...but did you ever think the way you and Midge act like idiots that might be screwing her up?
- BOB: Nope, I’m pretty sure it’s Eric.
- RED: Well, that’s kinda stupid Bob.
- BOB: Well I guess the truth hurts.
- RED: So does a swift kick in the ass!
- BOB: Alright I’m going! But a swift kick in the ass is not the solution to everything Forman!
- RED: I gotta disagree Bob! (Bob leaves)
- ERIC: Gee Dad, thanks...
- RED: KEEP SWEEPING smoker!
- BOB: What is HE doing here?
- DONNA (on Eric’s lap): Who?
- ERIC: Maybe you should get off me so I could like...run away?
- BOB: You better get outta here!
- DONNA: Okay, FINE, I’ll get outta here! (gets up)
- ERIC: Actually I think he was talking to me...
- DONNA: Come on!
- ERIC (gets up): Uh okay boy this is awkward, with Donna and the yelling and uh...(Bob looks at him, angry, Eric leaves)