The gang tries to get Angie to change her mind about Kelso and while returning items from Donna's called off wedding, Jackie starts to wonder if she has a future with Hyde and decides they should break up.
Concerned about her future with Hyde, Jackie pretends to be engaged to Fez during a wedding reception for one of their former high school seniors' sister, which could prove to be troublesome in Hyde and Jackie's relationship. At the same time, Hyde gets Angie to break up with Kelso, after having Red, Kitty and Donna tell her stories about some of Kelso's questionable decisions, such as car skiing and glueng himself to the fridge. Hyde later regrets doing this after realizing that Kelso really liked Angie, and goes to the record store to convince Angie to take him back. Upon arriving, he sees that Angie had already decided to get back with Kelso, on account of "He's so good looking...".
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Jenna Fischer as Stacy Wanamaker
- Jennifer Ann Massey as Janie Wanamaker
- Hyde and Jackie break up once again.
- This marks the second episode that a future The Office star (Jenna Fischer) has been in.
- Don Stark is absent from the main cast in this episode.