Angela Dianne Barnett
July 12, 1956
|Behind the scenes|
Angie is Steven Hyde's half-sister and daughter of William Barnett. Hyde did not know he had a sister until the 7th season. Angie graduated from college as a mathematics major. Angie and Hyde worked together managing their father's record store, but Angie did not always like working with him.
She dated Kelso, which sometimes annoyed Hyde. Angie got her name because, in the seventh season, all episodes were named after Rolling Stones songs, and Angie was a song by the Stones. She is black, like her father, William Barnett. She looks nothing like Hyde, although both have hair styled in an afro.
- "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
- "Surprise, Surprise"
- "Don't Lie to Me"
- "It's All Over Now"
- "On With the Show"
- "Who's Been Sleeping Here?"
- "2000 Light Years From Home"
- She is most likely either 3-4 years older than Hyde seeing as when she was introduced, she was already out of college.
- Angie Barnett's first appeared in the episode "Angie" which is a reference to "The Rolling Stones" song of the same name. David Bowie's first wife, Angie Barnett, claimed that the "Stones" song "Angie" was about herself. This claim was denied by the band.